June 19, 2011

Father's Day Cards 2011

Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there.  For me this is the end of a very busy weekend.  My daughter returned home Friday night from her grade 8 graduation trip to Montreal, Saturday morning she had her dance recital then a soccer tournament Saturday and Sunday.  While this was going on my son had rugby all weekend and exams coming up this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  Good times, but busy times.

I managed to get Father's Day cards done for the father's in my life--my dad, my father-in-law and my husband.  These first two cards were a compelte scraplifte from the amazing and talented Niki Estes Niki made these cards last year in a post for Papertrey Ink, there was not much to change.  The patterned paper and the sentiment was about all.  Thanks Niki for the inspiration.


The next card for my husband was inspired by Laurie Wilson.  I just absolutely love her work, CAS.  I love a card she did quite some time ago using Spring Moss cardstock and ink along with a side fold card and A Little Argyle stamp set from Papertrey Ink.  Thanks Laurie.


Finally I want to share a tag created for my son to give his father.  He did the colouring with Copics.


Thanks for looking in.


1 comment :

Laurie said...

OH my!! I love these! That argyle is FAB!! ;)