June 25, 2011

Papertrey Blog Hop - June 25 & Make It Monday #20

This month I am combining the Blog Hop with the current Make It Monday Challenge #20 - Reverse Masking.  The colour scheme was chosen from the Blog Hop inspiration photo (below), I did reverse masking using the three sizes of my Beautiful Blooms dies cut on post-it notes, stamped using the Gingham stamp, added 1/8" Score Tape and glitter then added buttons and twine.  I topped it off with a sentiment.





All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock:  White, Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Lemon Tart
Clear Stamps:  Background Basics:  Gingham, Birthday Basics 
Ink:  Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, Fresh Snow (Papertrey), Black (Memento)
Dies:  Beautiful Blooms II
Other: Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush and Hawaiian Shores buttons, Rustic twine, Score Tape, glitter.

1 comment :

Laurie said...

This is really pretty! I love the glitter strips!!