June 29, 2011

Teacher Thank You

I made this card for my daughter to give to her grade 8 teacher as a thank you.  This teacher has inspired my daughter throughout elementary school and has given her much support.  The sentiment is perfect!


All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock:  White, Pure Poppy
Patterned Paper:  Apples from Fruitti Tutti
Clear Stamps: Fruit Fusion Apple, Flower Fusion 
Ink:  Shabby Shutters (Ranger), Pure Poppy (PTI), Black (Memento)
Dies:  Apple, Tag Sale #3
Other: foam tape, twine (The Twinery), corner rounder



4 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

Very sweet thank you card Tracey! I bought this PTI set too. My daughter-in-law is a first grade teacher. I have so many plans for it!!!

Laurie said...

Tracey this is so cute! I love these apples and the tag!

Marlena M. said...

I love how you used this stamp set! ;)

Rema DeLeeuw said...

I love this card. I dont have the patterned paper but will have to get it after seeing what a nice job you did with it!