October 31, 2011

Papertrey Blog Hop - October 25



I missed out on the Blog Hop this month, because I was sick.  Funny thing, I don't get sick, there is no time to.  However, I thought I would post my projects now that I have had a chance to photograph them.  I just love the colours from the inspiration photo and created these treat bags for my kids.  My oldest stayed home and gave out candy tonight and my daughter went out with friends for their last time.  Next year she will be giving out candy.  Boo Hoo!  They grow up so fast.








All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock: Ripe Avacodo, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, White  
Clear Stamps: Friendship Jar, Friendship Jar Fall FillersInk: Black (Memento)
Dies: Mat Stack 1, Layerz Mat Stack 1, Mega Mat Stack, LabelOther:  Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest Copics, foam tape, glassine bags

5 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

Hope you're feeling better Tracey. These treat bags are darling! I love the jar of candy corn!!! Take care ;-)

Karen said...

Hi Tracey so sorry you missed the pti hop because your project is marvelous. I am having a challenge at my blog for fall, halloween projects would love for you to enter this there. Karen
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Marlena M. said...

I am always excited to see you out and about and posting...it means you are doing well that day! ;)

These are ADORABLE. Makes me covet those friendship jar stamps!!! ;)

Marybeth said...

Hi Tracy , I think your treat bags are adorable! Sorry you were sick. Boo hoo is right, the kids grow up way too fast. By the time I came to terms with my children growing up , boom grandchildren ! Take care!

Laurie said...

These are the cutest little treats! Had to hop over here and say hi! Hope all is well!