November 26, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 2

Wow, today marks my 50th post!  I can`t believe it.  I love to create and I love to share and I love the friendships I have found through this blog.  Keep coming back and maybe I can inspire you to create something special.  :)


Todays tag uses that cute little Penguin from PTI's Winter Penguins. I cut three tags from Tag Sale 2,one in Hawaiian Shores and the other two white.  I used the impression plate on the main Hawaiian Shores Tag then I cute two snow drifts from the white and added glitter to their tops.  The penguin was cut and added with a foam dot. Then I stamped the swirl in the sky to emulate the wind that blew off the penguins hat.  Hope you enjoyed.

All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock: White, Hawaiian ShoresClear Stamps: Winter Penguins
 
Dies: Winter Penguins, Tag Sale 2
Impression Plate:  Peace Be Still
Ink: Pure Poppy and Smokey Shadow (PTI), Black (Memento) 
Other:  Copic Markers, ultra fine glitter, Bakers Twine (The Twinery)

5 comments :

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this tag is just way too cute! i love that little penguin! might have to put that on my wish list!

Thanks for following me and I too am now following you!

Thanks for the inspiration today!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on your 50th post Tracey!!! Great way to celebrate with this adorable tag!

Laurie said...

This is SO adorable! I love that little penguin! Do I need him now too? I think so! Congrats ton your 50th post!

Marlena M. said...

This is adorable, Tracey! I love the scene you created. ;)

Jill Norwood said...

Oh my this is just too cute! I think the little penguin may have to come and live at my house! Especially since our family just watched Mr. Popper's penguins this weekend! So sweet!