November 30, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 6

Today I did a scraplift from the wonderful and telented Erin Lincoln.  Erin did a tutorial in September on how to make your own chipboard embellishments.  I was so taken with her chipboard angel that I immediately ordered Love Lives Here: Holidays from Papertrey Ink.  I created my angel using an Apple Jacks cereal box.  I used six layers to create both the angel body and the wings.  I pulled out my Xyron 250 Create a Sticker and ran the backs of all the pieces through.  All it took was a steady hand and my glasses to quickly put it together.  Thanks Erin, I will do this again and again.  Here is the tag.





All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock: Kraft, Vintage Cream
 Stamps: Love Lives Here: Holidays
Dies:  Love Lives Here: Holidays, Tag Sale 4
Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Dark Chocolate (PTI),Creamy Brown (Colorbox)
Other: Jute, foam dots

2 comments :

Mary Pat Siehl said...

an adorable tag!

Lisa Elton said...

I bought this set too specifically for this wonderful angel! LOVE your tag Tracey, I need to get to work on some of these!!!