January 24, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays #36 - Penguin Suit

This weeks CAS-ual Friday challenge is called Penguin Suit in honour of Penguin Awareness Day on January 20th.  The challenge is to create a Clean & Simple card that ONLY uses black and white.  Although it is way past my bedtime I pulled together a thank you card that is sure to come in handy.  Simple layers all divided by foam dots.




All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock: White, True Black
Stamps:  Mehndi Medallion, Limited Edition Thank You
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Dies: Hearts border
Other:  foam dots




Pin It

10 comments :

Joyce said...

Wow-- you really nailed it. Three of my faves together in one card. I'm pinning this.

Michele Gross said...

This is a beautiful card! Really like the dimension from the popped up layers :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa Elton said...

OH WOW...this is beautiful Tracey!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marybeth said...

This is soo stunning!!!! Love this winner of a card Tracey. If I had this stamp I would definitely want to case this card. I love your style ,you are VERY talented and creative.

Cyndie said...

Way to ace the challenge, Tracey! This is a gorgeous CAS card. Those elements (medallion and heart die cut) look SO elegant in black. And hey, I got one of those Thank You sets too--was totally not expecting it. How fun!

Kara said...

this came out so great...love the medallion stamped in black and the small strip of hearts works perfectly with the sentiment!

Pauline said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the beauty of that medallion, and the sentiment is so decorative, love the added row of hearts too, a wonderful design!

Ally said...

Oh my gosh, this card is perfect! Perfect for this challenge. I had such a hard time even coming up with a concept - it totally kicked my tooshie, and I didn't even try. You did a fabulous job on it. Love it! ;-)

Diane said...

Another beauty!!..So Elegant!!