September 14, 2012

CFC70 & Items for Sale

This week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge is to create a clean & simple project that is black & white plus one other colour of your choice. I seem to have Halloween on my brain this week so I chose to use a couple of stamps that would not normally be stamped in solid black...solid black to make my eerie night time scene.





I've been cleaning again and decided that it was time to part with some of my dies and a couple of stamps sets that do not get used.  Send me a note if there is anything you are interested in to jtmcneely@rogers.com.  I will ship for free and can accept payment through PayPal.

Papertrey Dies for sale:

Bloom Builders #1 (3 dies) - $18
Bookmark - $5
Gift Card Greetings - $15 -SOLD
On Ice - $3
Tiny Envelope - $8 -SOLD

Papertrey Stamps for sale:

Wrought Iron (brand new) - $15
Around & About (1 stamp used 1 time) - $18 *
Just for You (brand new) - $18 *

* Brand new label and CD case included.


All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock:  White, True Black, Summer Sunrise
Stamps: Hangin' Out, Trendy Trees, Friendship Jar Autumn Fillers
other: circle punch



28 comments :

Vicky Hayes said...

Fabulously CAS Tracey!

Lynn said...

Love this card Tracey. The scene you created is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kim S said...

What a darling silhouette and I am thrilled to say that I have both of those sets and can CASE your idea!!

Ardyth said...

Love your halloween card - very atmospheric!

Deb said...

Ack!!! Tracey, this rocks! I love how you created this gorgeous, CAS Halloween card. I still need to get my hands on Trendy Trees. Fabulous card, friend! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

The Paper Parade said...

Tracey, I love that you used black grass! What a cute Halloween card...that moon is the perfect pop of color :)

LeAnne said...

This is AMAZING!

Brandi said...

You did a great job incorporating only one color. What a tough challenge but you did a fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

Very cool card, Tracey. ;-) I don't really care for Halloween, but maybe it's just because I don't know how to make a good Halloween card! LOL I see all the beautiful creations like these, and it makes me wish I could do a nice Halloween card.

Fantastic job, girl. ;-)

Darnell said...

This is a winner, Tracey! It's perfection.

Lisa Elton said...

VERY CUTE Tracey!! Have a great weekend ;)

Jean Martin said...

This is wonderful Tracey! I love how the black just pops out from the white. Beautiful CAS! :)

Unknown said...

Love this! What a great way to use the tree. Thanks for the inspiration.

Kim Heggins said...

Just too sweet...I love Halloween and your card is just so perfect. Love your moon too, a wonderful touch to your fabulous card.

Jenny said...

So simple and effective, what a great design :0)
Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love the feel of this, Tracey! Perfect CASness. :)

Jean said...

GREAT CAS card ~ love your choice of black for the tree and grass ~ it really does make it look more "Halloweeny!"

Deanna said...

This is so striking! love the color combination. Definitely gives a real Halloween feel:)

Laurie said...

LOVE this CAS layout! Perfect for Halloween!

Kimberly said...

Tracey - this is CAS perfection! I love it, and love that you stamped the tree and grass in black. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Mara Campbell said...

Great card!! I love the scene you created and LOVE the moon!!! it's a great detail!

Jen W. said...

Love the yellow mat and moon and the tree looks super spooky without leaves!

Marybeth said...

Love this! The tree with the moon and night grass ,great idea.

Angie Tieman said...

Sigh. CAS perfection! LOVE it!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

This is so perfect in every way! Love it, Tracey! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Piali said...

Lovely Halloween card!Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!

Michelle said...

FABULOUS CAS!!! I love this, Tracey!

Kelly Griglione said...

Stunning! Love how you created a Halloween card out of supplies that are not Halloween-themed. There's some creativity happenin' right there!