February 3, 2013

Clean and Simple Card Making 2 - Day 3



Catching up on my homework for Clean and Simple Cardmaking 2!
I loved the techniques taught on Day 3 of the class and as much as I wanted to CASE exactly what I saw , but I resisted and chose to use use different stamps and colours.  I couldn`t resist Jennifer`s tip on the cute bow though, I used my Lil`Inker mini bow for this one.



All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock:  White, Sweet Blush
Stamps: Background Basics Circles, Think Big Favorites #13
Ink:  Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush
Dies: Min Bow (Lil`Inkers)

17 comments :

Annette Allen said...

Gorgeous... love all the pink and that bow is one of my favorites..

Michelle said...

Love it! Love that cute bow!

Sandy Ang said...

so wonderful the design of your card

Lynn said...

Love the beautiful gradient stamping!

Janet's Joy said...

Love the colours and the bow is adorable!

LeAnne said...

Love it....that bow is adorable! Why don't I have that one??? Hmmmmm....I feel a purchase coming on!

~amy~ said...

oh my...now that's some awesome stamping!

Cathy Weber said...

Oh, I am so going to case that bow idea...just ordered that die yesterday! What a soft pretty card, love the rounded bottom and the gradient colors.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the pink and love that little bow, cute card Tracey!

Joyce said...

Oh, this is so beautiful in shades of pink. I like how you only did part of the page, and that bow tie is just perfect. Now, I think I want that one...I really like the mini.

Marybeth said...

Love this , Tracey ! So pretty in pink!

Karen B. said...

Another sweet and gorgeous card!

Kelly Griglione said...

Stunning! Love all the pinks!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous ombre stamping and that bow is so cute!

Jean said...

Love the gradient stamping and the bow is too cute!

Michelle said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Gorgeous card, Tracey!

Christina said...

Super sweet! I love the pink gradient with white space at the top!