April 30, 2013

The 12 Kits of the Holidays - April







Welcome to this month's edition of The 12 Kits of the Holidays. We are shifting gears back to Christmas this month with our hostess Sharron Gregory from On Papillon Wings.  She  provided us with a gorgeous kit loaded to the max with fabulous papers, stamps and embellishments.  
Look at all the fabulous goodies in her kit:






I created 5 cards for today's post and I have lots of goodies left over for CASEing the other girls.
I hope you enjoy the hop this month.






I used this week's RetroSketch for this card.












We hope that you take the time to go have a look at what the rest of the group has to inspire you.
Have a great day and we will see you next month for the 12 Kits of Holidays when Sharron is our April hostess.

Jessica

Check back in this afternoon for a bit of news.

Supplies for the April Kit:


Cardstock: Classic Crest White (Neenah); Ocean Tides, Pinefeather, Pure Poppy, SS White (PTI); Baja Breeze, Old Olive (Stampin’ Up); Red Shimmer (LSS)
Patterned Paper: Winter Wonderland (My Mind’s Eye)
Stamps: Christmas Cookies & Happy Hearts, Dear Santa, Holly Jolly Christmas, Mr. Willie & Friends, Sharing the Holidays (Plum Purdy Designs); Merry & Bright Additions, Stylish Sentiments Holidays (PTI); Jingle All the Way (Technique Tuesday-Ali Edwards)
Ink: Cottage Ivy, Love Letter, Tuxedo Black (Memento); Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive (Stampin’ Up); Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko)
Dies: Zig Zag Ric Rac (Cherry Lynn); Buttons (Impression Obsession); Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Flag Sentiment, Gift Bow Topper, Instant Camera (Lil’ Inker Designs); Cosmic Star Set, Resting Birds (Memory Box); Stacking Stars (MFT); Holly Jolly, Merry & Bright, Winter Penguin (PTI); Seasonal Sentiments-’Joy’ (WPlus9)
Embossing Folders: Journaling Card (Cuttlebug); Snowballs (Sizzix)
Embellishments/Misc: Sequins (Martha Stewart); Rhinestones, Spare Parts-’Packages’, Silver Glitter Paper (The Paper Studio-Hobby Lobby); Pearls (Recollections-Michael’s): Ribbon (Offray, Reliant-Local Store); Felt (Local Quilt Shop)
other: assorted Copics, foam tape


18 comments :

Karen B. said...

Wow these are all amazing! So festive!

Annette Allen said...

wow pretty Christmas cards... i just love that adorable snowman..he is too fun...

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey, each one of your cards is amazing! I truly love your CAS look, so classy and so very fun! I know that who ever you send your cards to will be in love with them! My favorite one is your last one, love that sweet little row of houses!

Renee said...

Tracey they're all fabulous...
I love that little frosty guy against the snowflakes...
and Tis the Season...
simply perfect :)
They're all fantastic and such a great show of your style...
love 'em!! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Goodness theses are amazing Tracey! I couldn't pick a fave if I tried LOL!! Great job ;)

Joyce said...


These cards are all so festive and pretty. I cannot pick a favorite, so I won't. But, I will say that you have given me lots of ideas for casing with my leftover supplies.

Marybeth said...

Another beautiful set of Christmas cards! I love your Tis The Season card that is so you and just perfect! I hope to have enough leftovers to make that one. Your colored in snowman is adorable! Great cards Tracey!

Kara said...

gorgoeus cards!! love the tree patterned paper card!! i loved the print, but wasn't sure I could make it work! you sure did!

Kelly S. said...

I love the little cottage with the tinsel sparkle ribbon and that big sentiment! Your snowman is colored so sweetly and looks great with the snowflakes in the background. And how awesome is that tree paper highlighted with the big red star and a perfect sentiment?! Awesome set of kit cards, Tracey!

Janet's Joy said...

Very nice cards! A good jump on your Christmas cards!

Cathy Weber said...

I vote for Tis the Season! That is my favorite. I love what you have done this month Tracey!

Christina said...

Fabulous cards this month, Tracey! Your second card with the tree paper is so fun and colorful, and I just love how you used a strip of paper with the little houses on your last card. Lots of great ideas to CASE here!

Sharron said...

Every one is gorgeous, Tracey! Great coloring on your little snowman. He looks so great with the snowflake paper! Love the tree paper with that big star and perfect sentiment--so amazing. You really did a beautiful job with all the patterns and I always love your CAS designs!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Absolutely LOVE the "Tis the Season" (so Pinning ths RIGHT now!)

Amy Kolling said...

Love how you colored the snowman and layered it with all the LID goodness! That sentiment banner fits in there perfectly! I've never tried that before! My favorite has to be the last one with the tiny village and scallop edge. Too cute!

Jean said...

Oh,you are really going to be ready for Christmas with all of these lovely cards! I definitely love the first one with the snowman the best!

Jean Martin said...

These are amazing girl!!!!! I totally love how you've combined these products! :)

The Paper Parade said...

That little snowman and house scene paper just steal my heart, they are adorable! And I just love the card you created with it :) Then the coloring and fun paper with the snowman card, and the card with the Christmas tree paper, what fun and whimsical cards this month!