June 18, 2013

colourQ #194



Happy Tuesday and it's time for this week's colourQ challenge!
This week's colours are so bright and summery, I hope summer has found you where you are.




I used Simon Says Stamps Petal Pieces for my card this week, so easy to layer the stamps.




Cardstock:  White, New Leaf (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Hawaiian Shores paper Pack (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Petal Pieces, Inside & Out Sayings (Simon Says Stamps)
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores, True Black (Papertrey Ink)
other: rain dots (Cloud9)

17 comments :

Lynn said...

I love this week's color combination...and your floral card is gorgeous Tracey!

Kara said...

beautiful!

Jackie Rockwell said...

This is really pretty Tracey! :)

Janet's Joy said...

You did an awesome job of putting the colours together. So pretty!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card, Tracey!

Peanut said...

Oh so pretty,Tracey! Great job!
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Marybeth said...

Simply beautiful!

Joyce said...

This is just gorgeous, and a perfect use of those colors.

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely, a fantastic use of these colors - perfect distribution, I think. Love that beautiful flower and the adorable sentiment. Beautiful job! ;-)

Lisa Elton said...

SO PRETTY! I love the little bit of gingham peeking out aorund the edge!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card Tracey and I love how you combined the colors, so fun and so sweet.

Renee said...

Adorable!
And love these summer fresh colors...
I may see what I can come up for this...
though I'm usually not very good at color challenges. :(

Michelle said...

So pretty, Tracey! Love those flowers and the touch of gingham paper!

Sharron said...

Love those colors! Your floral design is fabulous!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous stamping, my friend!! Love everything about it!

Bev Gomez said...

Love your Colourq card Tracy. Very cute layout.

Christina said...

How fresh and pretty! The patterned paper peeking out from behind the stamped panel is a great detail.