December 16, 2013

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Winner and another Tag



Happy Monday and here is the winner of the Tag Kit from the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  From Day 19:


cm said...
I'm nearly speechless with how beautiful today's tags are (as are the others, but these are especially captivating!). Virginia's are darling, and yours: gorgeous! Where, oh where, did you find that amazing paper? And the Lil' Inkers Holly Jolly dies are going on my list immediately! Going back to gaze and admire for a while longer...
c


Congrats Carol, send an email to jtmcneely@rogers.com with your mailing info and I will get your kit out to you ASAP!

I have a few more tags to share with you this week that didn't make it in for the 25 days.


tracey_tagday26


Cardstock:  Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Jingle All the Way (Technique Tuesday)
Dies: Tag Me (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tuskineko)
other: red saddle stitch ribbon, jingle bell, red and white twine

18 comments :

Lynn said...

Another awesome tag...love the CAS design with the jingle bells. Perfect Tracey!

Michelle said...

I LOVE this tag, Tracey! Gorgeous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

beautiful tag!! And huge congrats to Carol!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats Carol! Love this pretty little tag Tracey, the colors look so rich and the jingle bell looks right at home!

Amy Kolling said...

I'm going to have to get that TT stamp set!!! Love this tag Tracey!!!

Happy Dance said...

SWEET tag! Can't go wrong with jingle bells! I've so enjoyed your 25 days, and am hoping that if your schedule allows, you do this again next year! Simply delightful, Tracey. : ) Bev

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful CAS design Tracey! love the green with the maroon ribbon!

Julia Aston said...

Oops! guess the ribbon is red!!

~amy~ said...

Lovin' the tag Tracey! perfect with the bell!

Yahoooooo for Carol!!!!!

Bonnie said...

I love all your tags, Tracey! Especially love the jingle bell on this one!

Marybeth said...

I love this tag and shape. New to me and now I really want it ! Its so fresh and clean! You did a wonderful job with all your tags and the winner is very lucky to get them all. So sweet of you Tracey!

Kay Miller said...

What a pretty tag Tracey! I have enjoyed seeing all the beautiful tags by you and everyone! The winner is sure a lucky lady!!

cm said...

Eeeeeee....it's been busy at work, so I'm finally popping in and whoa! As in WOW, whoa! As in I'm in ecstatic, delighted, over-the-moon shock and surprise that I've been selected as a winner! My day, as you know, has been nothing short of stellar, and now this - a tag kit - from you sends it into stellar, fabulous, and amazing, plus! I'm genuinely touched!! The tag hop was fabulous, Tracey! I can't being to imagine you investment of time and energy to coordinate the series, from making tags of your own, to recruiting your amazingly talented guest designers! Know that I appreciated every word, photo and tag you shared! Thank you again for this gift; I'll email you right away! Wow...feeling really special...
c

Unknown said...

Another cute tag!! Thanks so much for sharing these with us over the past 25 days...tons of great ideas:)

Joyce said...

I am so glad your series is not over yet. Love this little tag, and so glad that I bought this die.

Barb Ghig said...

Love this CAS tag, Tracey! Such a fab sentiment and I love the jingle bell to pieces!
Congrats to the lucky winner of your beautiful tag collection!

Greta said...

Great tag--love the bell, Tracey! How fun that Carol won--unexpected BD present for her!

Loly Borda said...

Yay! Congrats Carol, and happy belated birthday! And another fantastic tag Tracey. You Rock!