January 21, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Love Notes Reminder

There is still one week left of the Love Notes challenge at the Curtain Call.
 I have another project to share with you.



photo credit:  loveandlavender.com

We have a fabulous new sponsor, DeNami Design, for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Love Letter challenge!


DeNami Design generously provided love themed stamps for each of the crew gals to work with for the challenge today!  Thanks so much, DeNami Design...we LOVE our stamps!  

The LEAD of this challenge will receive a $20 gift certificate to use at DeNami Design!

Using the Small heart Outline I created a background of red hearts on the pillow box. I stamped the hearts before applying any adhesive or folding the box.  To create my double tag I stamped the same heart in Versamark on the red tag and heat embossed in clear. The white tag was stamp with one single heart and a Valentine sentiment.

Just enough to hold a sweet treat to put in somebody's lunch bag!

tracey_CC13(2)

You won't want to miss what our special guest and crew have whipped up using love themed stamps from DeNami Design!

Curtain Call Crew


Cardstock: White, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Small Heart Outline (DeNami Design)
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Dies: Tag Sale #9, pillow box (Papertrey Ink)
other: twine, clear embossing powder

15 comments :

Lynn said...

Oh this is so sweet Tracey. I especially love the double tag.

~amy~ said...

I love this Tracey...soooo fun!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

LOVE the tags!!
way too cute

Joyce said...

What a fabulous Valentine treat. I can think of a few people who would love to find this tucked away in their lunch box. Love the background stamping.

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute little goody, Tracey!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!

Lisa Elton said...

How cute..I'll take one filled with Hershey's Bliss please LOL!!!

Anita in France said...

How brilliant, Tracey ... a super cute treat box ... adorable! Anita :)

Deepti said...

Simply brilliant :) love it

Lindsey said...

Love, love, love! The clear embossed hearts is such a fun touch.

Marybeth said...

Beautiful CAS treat with tag… love the red and white.

Unknown said...

Perfect stamping as always :)
I ordered these tags because of you...you're a bad influence lol

Monika/Buzsy said...

So sweet Tracey. Love how you used the little heart on the box.

Barb Ghig said...

CAS perfection, Tracey! I love your embossed hearts on the red tag...so pretty!

cm said...

Oh my, but this is beyond adorable, beyond fabulous! My RC list is so long...all "you" inspired! Excited to shop and then, if you don't mind, casing some of your delights!
c