March 18, 2014

CCC #87

IMG_4040


It's time for this week's new CASology cue card.
This week the cue word is:




Many interpretations for this week's word. When I was planning out my card I knew I wanted to use an expression that would make someone blush.  I had a whole bunch of them out but when it came to making my card I focused on using just one sentiment and one image to follow the guidelines of CAS.

1.  One main image--my blush flower
2.  Lots of open space (uncluttered)
3.  Limited layers & embellishments--one additional layer and three sequins
4.  Quick & easy to recreate--doesn't get much easier than that


tracey_CCC87


Head on over to CASology today to learn what the 'cue card' means to you, how you can play along and see the all the cards created by the Design Team to inspire you.



Tracey McNeely (that's me)

Guest Designer:  Jeanne

I can't wait to see what BLUSH means to you!

***PLEASE NOTE!***

In order to give participants more time to play along we are extending the deadline for entries to Mondays at noon (Central Time).  Due to this extension we will be announcing our winners and honorable mentions on Tuesdays at 7:00am (Central Time), one hour before a new challenge begins.  Challenges will begin at the same time as usual, 8:00am (Central Time) on Tuesdays.



23 comments :

Ardyth said...

This is truly CAS and beautiful!

Annette Allen said...

I LOVE this flower and the soft pink is perfect.. pretty card..

Mary Pat Siehl said...

totally beautiful

Marybeth said...

Oh so CAS ...what a beauty!

Meghan said...

Ahhhh....love the simplicity of this CAS card!

Lisa Elton said...

Soft and delicate Tracey, very pretty!

Anonymous said...

So elegant CAS card!! Love you limited the colors and embellishments. By the way, thanks for the reminder about guidelines of CAS. It's even helpful to me. May

Alanna said...

This is so soft and pretty.

Gillian R said...

So beautiful Tracey, love the addition of the sequins

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous! Blush in colour and sentiment and fabulously crisp and clean!

Sherrie M. said...

Such a pretty and sweet card. Perfect use of the blush color.

Lynn said...

I love how beautiful and crisp this is Tracey! Stunning!

Judy1223 said...

Tracey, this is seriously eleganat and absolutely gorgeous! (And stitched circles? Now I have to get them, too! You are so awesome!!!)

Joyce said...

Very beautiful and CAS. I love the contrast between that pale pink and the black sentiment. Perfect placement of the sequins, too.

Katie Melhus said...

A blushing beauty!

Joni Andaya said...

Such a SWEET card Tracey! Love that pink :)

Jasleen Kaur said...

Very Beautiful card Tracy. It's truly a treat to the eyes.

Maureen Merritt said...

This is CAS defined perfectly!

Barb Ghig said...

Really gorgeous card, Tracey! I love your beautiful flower and perfect CAS design!

cm said...

Beautiful and perfect! Love this!
c

Anita in France said...

Elegant and perfectly CAS, Tracey ... just lovely! Anita :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

sigh, so lovely!

Sharron said...

Love the soft blush colors--so delicate and pretty!