December 29, 2015

CQC #321

IMG_9366


Well here we are with Christmas now behind us. I hope that you had a wonderful day with your family and loved ones. We enjoyed our first Christmas in our new home. All the snow we had the week before Christmas was gone and it was a mild and sunny day! We headed to my parents home in Toronto during the afternoon and stayed with them Christmas Night and went east of the city to visit with my husbands family on Boxing Day. It was busy but loved spending time with family.



I am a bit late posting my card for colourQ #321, but better late than never.  As I write this post up on Monday evening we are in the midst of a snowstorm. We have had about 4" fall this evening and now it has changed to freezing rain. So glad that we do not have to go anywhere Tuesday.

One last Christmas card for 2015 or maybe the first card towards Christmas 2016!
I adore this sweet Lawn Fawn set.

tracey_CQC#321

11 comments :

Unknown said...

This is SO very sweet Tracey!! I adore your snowy background!

Lynn said...

So glad you had a nice time with your family Tracey. Love the fun embossed snowflakes on your card. Fabulous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo cute! LOVING that penguin and the snowflakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

aww how cute.. i love this

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Tracey!! So happy your Christmas was Merry and Bright. Still no snow for us, someday...hopefully not too much though LOL!!

Anita in France said...

Happy to hear you had such a lovely Christmas, Tracey ... and that you got back home before the yucky weather hit! Your card is adorable ... so delightfully sweet! Happy New Year, my friend! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

I love this little penguin, and how you created such a cute scene...complete with snowflakes!
So glad you had a great Christmas with family! I hope 2016 is a great year for you, too!

Lori Turner said...

This is so stinkin' cute Tracey! I think you are enabling me LOL....

Joyce said...

Perfectly adorable, Tracey. Love that busy penguin.

TK said...

Sooooo sweet!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so sweet! Love the contrast of the "snow" on your field of kraft!