December 18, 2015

Tag You're It #37

Happy Friday!

With only 7 more days until Christmas Day I assume that everyone is crazy busy with last minute preparations--lists, shopping, groceries, decorating, wrapping, parties... I have been keeping it very low key here on my blog because as I have learned in the past that overdoing it always ends up badly.

Today is the start of the final challenge of 2015 at Tag You're It!
Check out Donna's cool and fabulous tag...



Here is my inspired by tag.  I heated up my Fuse Tool for the first time tonight. Super easy to use but I need some more practice. I trimmed my pocket down after I fused it and it didn't cut well because my blade wasn't sharp enough. Too impatient to let the tool cool down and use the cutting nib to trim it out, story of my life--lol

tracey_TYI#37

Head over to Tag You're It to see what the rest of the designers have done with Donna's tag and we hope that you play along.  Have a wonderful weekend and I hope that you enjoy the lead up to the holiday.

20 comments :

Donna said...

So pretty, my friend. Fuse Tool is on my list for next year!
Happy Christmas. x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so gorgeous! Very creative, too!
I got your card in the mail today, Tracey! Thanks so much -- it's lovely!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh I think this looks absolutely beautiful... another technique I've been wanting to try. I love the simplicity of the design and all the yummy sparklies inside. That ribbon treatment is so pretty too Tracey!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kara Lynne said...

What a beauty, Tracey! I love this shaker tag idea, especially paired with your sweet flower and wonderful ribbon! I've often thought I needed that fuse tool!

Peanut said...

So pretty, Tracey! What a great idea to the Fuse like you did. Genius! Thank you so much for inviting me be a guest TYI. I had fun playing along. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
hugs, Asha

Teresa Doyle said...

I love both of these tags, they are so sweet and different. Had to pin these, TFS!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really beautiful, Tracey! Santa will be bringing me a Fuse tool, I can't wait to play with it :) Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

Maria said...

Oh, how lovely, Tracey! Beautiful tag and so creative! I'm going to have to check out the fuse tool! Merry Christmas to you and family!

Bobby said...

Beautiful tag, Tracey. I have a feeling the Fuse Tool is the next big shopping trend.

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful Tracey...I love your pretty white flower and all those fabulous green sequins, so sweet.

Cindy C. said...

Wonderful take from the inspiration!! I love it that you made it a shaker tag too!!!

Sharron said...

Wow, Tracey, this is so gorgeous! Your flower looks fabulous on your shaker. The Fuse tool sure looks amazing.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Obviously you are rooting for the Seattle Seahawks! ;)

Fabulous, amazing, wonderful creation! I love the masculine colors but the gentle feminine feel!

Susi said...

Both tags are truly gorgeous - what a neat idea, to make clear tags, as the diecuts stand out on them beautifully! Do I see a new trend starting here ... ??? LOL

Kristie Maynard said...

What a great idea! I'm getting a Fuse for Christmas and this tag idea is wonderful. Thanks!

Kim S said...

Wonderfully simple and absolutely stunning! What a fabulous look with the simple white die, the chevron ribbon and a few sequins. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous take on Donna's tag, Tracey! I think you did a great job with your new Fuse tool, too! I'm definitely inspired to play along...Thanks!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow, what a fantastic tag! I love the sequins and the beautiful silhouette of white flowers and leaves. Just beautiful!

Jinny Newlin said...

So, SO pretty! Love that sequin pocket, and the bold, white, flower outline is so striking!