Welcome the 6th Annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags!
If you are new to the event you can click HERE too see the posts from the last 5 years or if you go to my Pinterest board (link on sidebar) you can see boards for each of the 5 past years, there is so much incredible inspiration there. This year I am so excited to share that there are 25 sponsors for the event and their designers will be joining me as my guest for a day! Day 1 of the event officially starts on my blog today November 1st at 6:00 am (EST)!
Do you want to win a prize?
Follow these important guidelines...
There are many ways that you can get a chance to win a prize. Prizes will be drawn from any or all of these things:
- Comment on the posts each day by answering the question at the bottom of the post.
- Follow the blog hop and comment along the way.
- Participate by creating your own tags. The rules for participating are simple, you MUST create a Christmas tag inspired by a tag you see during the event and you MUST state in your post the day and the tag you were inspired by. Enter as many tags as you like.
- NEW: You may also participate using INSTAGRAM. Create your project using these guidelines on your Instagram account:
- You need to be a follower on my Instagram account INSTAGRAM
- You MUST create a Christmas tag inspired by a tag you see during the event and you MUST state in your post the day and the tag you were inspired by
- So that I can find your work you must include the following two hashtags
To keep is fair for everyone, only one comment per post please. You may however create as many tags as you would like as long as you follow the rules. The more you hop along and comment and the more you participate the more chances you have of winning! This year I will keep the link up open until one week after the event is over to give you time to finish up. The contest and linky will close December 2, 2016 at 12:00 am (EST)! Prizes will be announced on December 9th here on my blog.