March 2, 2017

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #237

IMG_1916

This one is for this week's Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #237
and Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 1.






tracey_MM#237


 I used MFT Stamps Deer Friends stamps and my Scan N Cut for the images that I coloured. I first stamped the deer with Memento Rich Cocoa ink so I could colour with my Copic markers. For my card panel heat embossed in white a couple trees from the stamp set. Then I sponged some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for my sky andstamped my sentiment using VersaFine Onyx Black ink. I adhered the deer to the panel using adhesive tape for one and foam tape for the other. The panel was adhered to the red card front. Finally I added a few Stickles filled sequins to the card front for my Merry Monday Sparkle, Shimmer & Shine!



16 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable! LOVING those deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Such a pretty card with the deer, Tracey! Love the soft blue background and snowflakes! Awesome coloring...so pretty!!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card....love your beautiful pair of deer, they look fabulous on your wonderful background!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling pair of deer and I love the embossed trees behind!!

Linda said...

So adorable Tracey with you sweet little deer. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Colleen said...

Adorable, Tracey! Love those two little deer and that sweet little branch behind them!! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your soft background and white embossed berry branches behind those sweet little deer! This is a delightful card Tracey!!

Sharron said...

Those deer are so adorable! Great idea to add the embossed trees!

Anita in France said...

What a lovely soft background over the embossed stylised trees, Tracey ... those sweet deer are fabulous against it ... so adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

This is DARLING!! I love those reindeer and the pretty background you created!!!

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card, I love your sweet deer. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Tracey, your card is just darling and beautifully colored! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

Susan Joyce said...

Gorgeous CAS design Tracey! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

Marianne said...

Such a sweet card, Tracey!

Melissa said...

Beautiful card, Tracey! The soft blue ink blended background really make your deer pop on your card.

Cat Craig said...

Love these sweet images. I especially love that soft cloud of blue.