January 28, 2018

30 Day Coloring January 28

tracey_Day28


Back again with another card for the 30 Coloring Challenge with Kathy Racoosin. Today I coloured the Essentials by Ellen Mondo Peony, one of my favourites. I first stamped the image with VersaFine OnyxBlack and then clear heat embossed it. The images were then coloured with a variety of Distress Oxide Inks. Once dry I splattered the panel with Copic Opaque White that was watered down then flicked on to the panel with a paintbrush. I added the black white embossed sentiment with foam tape and then the whole panel was backed with fun foam and adhered.


tracey_EHDay28




Thanks for coming by today.


7 comments :

~amy~ said...

Super pretty Tracey...love that pink bloom.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING that pink!! Beautiful!!!!!!1

Anita in France said...

It's been brilliant to see all your fabulous colouring this week, Tracey ... you sure have been creatively busy! Me, not so ... and I'm so behind that I haven't had chance to chat at each post ... though I have so enjoyed seeing every single gorgeous card (including this beauty)! Hugs, Anita :)

Shelly said...

This is so pretty, Tracey!

Cat Craig said...

Lovely coloring Tracey.

Lisa Elton said...

GORGEOUS card Tracey!!

Brawny x said...

Wow stunning card x