September 30, 2016

This is Halloween - September '16

Here we are again the last day of the month and time for the September edition of The 12 Kits of Occasions!




Jeanne is our hostess this month and talk about amazing, spooky papers and embellishments and die cuts perfect to create at least a hundred Halloween cards or more! So many fun products that I certainly don't have or never seen before. So much fun to play with.

Let's get on with why you are here there is bound to be lots of exciting things to look at on the hop today.

This first one was my favourite, I loved the black glittery web die cut and when I backed it with some vellum it took on a magnificent glow, wish the camera wanted to share it with you.

tracey_12K3


tracey_12K4


tracey_12K2


tracey_12K1


tracey_12K5

Once I finished this last card it felt like Thanksgiving not Halloween and since the Canadian Thanksgiving is next weekend--done! It is also for Freshly Made Sketches #256.



tracey_12K6


The first five cards are also being submitted to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes!



I haven't done this in a long time but here is the lineup, still haven't found the perfect spot with the perfect lighting yet.



Blog Hop List...

Kim
Tracey - (you are here)
Joyce


Our guests this month are:

Richard Breaks
Carol Mayne 
Nora Noll

24 comments :

Birgit said...

What super cute cards Tracey! Looks like a fun, fun kit!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!! That pumpkin sentiment is my fave! I need that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply spooky collection of creepiness and the best Halloween haunts! Just love them all!

cdoggett01@yahoo.com said...

L.O.V.E the black & white skull/spear card!!!! I immediately went and bought that stamp! LOL Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations!!!

Nancy Penir said...

All spooky sweet fun, Tracey! The pumpkins with the string at the top is so classy. Love that plaid paper. Actually love ANY plaid paper!!! Going back to play with the kit some more. Still have so much left over, and all of you have given me so many more ideas!

TK said...

Although we (our house) don't celebrate Halloween, you've sure shown us a whole peck of cutie cards!

Greta said...

Oh wow--such a fun kit & amazing cards, Tracey! I really love the one for Canadian Thanksgiving--so beautiful!

Jeanne H said...

All of these cards are just wonderful! And I am really not a Halloween person! :-)

Diane Jaquay said...

These are awesome, Tracey, really FUN cards!

Marybeth said...

So manny to love here today Tracey! The white pumpkin card is beautiful , love the watercolor background and the uncolored stick pin card. See I went against my normal don’t color rule, that was the first card I colored and messed it up at the very end.
Darling Halloween cards!

richardbreaks said...

What a Fab collection, Tracey! I love the idea of vellum behind the glitter web. I think I love all your pumpkin cards the best- so sharp!

cm said...

Tracey, I'm blown away with how classy your cards are! Fabulous showcase of the kit elements! Love them allllll!
Hugs~c

Cat Craig said...

Oh my gosh, this has to be one of my favorite kits and i am not a halloween fan. Love all the cards you have made.

Joyce said...

Killer job on the kit this month, Tracey. Love all of your cards.

Lisa Elton said...

Well now, these are all spooktacular!! I like the vellum behind the web, neat effect. Your card with Kay's pumpkin is my fave, so SWEET!! Terrific job with Jeanne's kit!

Nora Noll said...

All your cards are adorable!!! I LOVE the vellum behind the spider web die cut. Wish I had thought of that!! The pumpkin is adorable with that green background. Great design with all the fun things that Jeanne sent!

Sharron said...

Wow, all are so wonderful--spooky, cute and classy! Fabulous pumpkin designs, just wish I had used that great sentiment with my three! The black & white design looks awesome, perfect paper and sentiment. And I love Kay's super sweet pumpkin on your watercolored background!

Karen B. said...

That lil' smiley pumpkin card is my favorite!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

you are rocking this kit, super love! Can I purchase this?

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Tracey! I love lots of things here.. the simple watercolor wash behind Kay's pumpkin, the vellum behind the spider web... I even think it was really neat how you mounted the jack o lanterns on black paper - I was thinking I'd cut a scrap of black and glue it to the back of each one.. not necessary now! Really smart!

Jinny Newlin said...

Love, love, love these to bits, girl, especially those last two pumpkin treats!

Barb Ghig said...

It looks like you had a great time playing with your kit...really awesome cards, Tracey!

Lindsey said...

I adore them all! Your darling pumpkin with the green background is my favorite. Seriously so cute! But I love how you backed the web with vellum and doubled up the patterned paper on the bat card, and the variety of your layouts is just awesome. I will happily be CASEing these. :)

The Paper Parade said...

AHHHH! The pumpkin weather is here card is so freaking cute! I love the splatter of color behind that adorable pumpkin :) Then the one below with the tag just looks so warm and cozy, like a sweater. I also love the first one with the glittery spider web. Spooky yet sophisticated at the same time!